Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Reflection

This was a really beneficial class, because I learned many techniques and tricks that helped me improve my photography. I came into this class with a small understanding of photography and how to use my camera, and after taking this class I really understand how to use my camera and how to get a nearly perfect picture every time. Below are 3 things that I will be taking with me so that I can continue to make photography a hobby of mine.

1. Always shoot in RAW format, it will improve editing and it will transform a boring picture into a work of art.
2. Don't let the camera do the work for you, shoot in manual mode! It will help you get the shot you are wanting as well as help you understand the settings of your camera.
3. Don't settle for the first picture that you take of something. Shoot at different angles to capture a totally different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment